Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
BRIAN KIRK PARQUETTE'S 8" RULES.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Kent Benjamin Robertson on July 4, 2004 04:07:30 UTC

The following Email was sent to kraziequus@yahoo.com - 7/3/04 - a day after the above four entries by Savolain (K.B.R.'s red letter screen name) at this forum page; which is clearly dominated by the the undustrially swashbuckling Cut & Paste master fullness
of B.K.Parquette, who is kenneled in the rubber road meeting confines of his own nemesistematically gravity conquering narcissm.
All he and his needs is more CC's.

To: (K.B.Robertson at kraziequus@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: questions on albert $ how to help me [43:17:80]

This message was sent from: Albert Einstein.

----------------------------------------------

Please Sir
i seriourstly need your help i want to become grate person in this
world,
i no that is only god that can make that posible through you
thanks send help to me i am a nigeria my nomber is
i am also a male Bye till you do it for me

---------------------------------------------
Sent using Phorum software version 3.2.11

Response:

Dear worldy grate person tope nigeria.

Unfathomable gratitude you for rite - god makes all things posible thru mimi - retreading yer Rubbery rote meeting nomber, certainly hopping that your male Jackboot treaed Bye gets it done for both y'use and the most powerful force on the intermet BB Q Park with whom all grated little and big cheeses may only hope and urge prey to merge; wile advertising u to ever seriourstly m'ache effort to kontac - no easy do thing because hee hee maybe as busy as you with contacting him (rocketships passing in the nite?), riting musturds as remarkable much like hamburg yours, and other textbook cloned relishes. Re: Kaptain FoodBombs at GeoT'wist cities for most corrigibly cool collaborations, conflagrations & koodos 2 kernel kamikaze's flame broiled ground zeroes.
Tank you with all heavy care actor armor.
Yore ID (and 9/7/04 appt.) remain's strickenly confidential along w'yer tacktickle genyez.
Prease stay in touch EYE th'inks it luvs U.
Remain very affectionately use 'n yores,
RSVP Zoon.
- GottenHimmelzZilla

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins