Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
NewGravTheoryMerelyBuiltAroundRealitySoNoOneKnowsTheDifference?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Kent Benjamin Robertson on July 2, 2004 09:58:31 UTC

This message is flagged. [ Remove Flag - Mark as Unread ]Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Seeking J Rawson (Vini. Vidi. Vici? Quo Vadis del Aqui, Maestro?)
To: "Dubina"
CC:

Dubina wrote:
Dear Sir / Madam:

I was recently sent the following (excerpted from a message from one J Rawson to one Kent Benjamin Robertson) . Do you know said J Rawson and /or how I might reach him via Internet?

Thanks so much,

David Sicks (Aka: 'Six')

The following note was kindly addressed to Kent Benjamin Robertson (author of Gravity Is The 4th Dimension:The Reinstatement Of Einstein's Presently Abandoned Unified Field, w'out Mathematics).
You Need To Read Some New Physics
Posted by Clerk on February 17, 2004 13:12:06 UTC

(The following letter from J Rawlins is abbreviated from it's full presentation as posted above, in the previous post entitled 'Who Is J - 'Clerk-Secretary' - RAwlins, anyway?)

Dear Kent Benjamin Robertson,
All the physics you quote is several years old. There is a revolution going on in physics right now
So I will give you all the relevant recent publications below.
Happy readings,

J Rawson

Six:

(Will you please tell me in your next message, at your leisure, who you sent this inquiry to?)

As I recall, this individual ('Clerk') is an administrator - somehow employed in some capacity - as a mediator of information at/on The Astronomy Net, if that's any help.

Also, one of his aka's is 'Secretary'.

('Posted by Clerk', may or not mean 'Clerk', or 'Secretary' is 'J Rawson'.

Hope this helps.

Please stay in touch, so far my computer is holding it's own, just wished to alert you that it's got the hiccups and if communication doesn't reciprocate with us,, that'll probly be the reason why.

- Q (Aka, Equus,
Aka, Kent Benjamin Robertson.

P.S.
Dear Dubina (Six):

This business about my work (for example) being 'many years old', and/or 'dated'....

(Heliocentric theory, Quantum Mechanics, Planck's Constant H factor, The work of Oerstead, Faraday and Hertz, Maxwell, De Broglie, Schroedinger and Minkowski, Newton and Einstein...?)

E=MC squared - Energy, Mass and the Celeritas Constant is 'out dated'?

Superceded and eclipsed by the 'phylosophy' of youth ('shiney new things') worship, dove-tailed with hither Quarks, and skelter Strangeness - quantum loop foam Charm, tiny bubble & superstring theory - idolatry for that which is new and condescension of that which is old ?)

'There's a revolution going on in physics'.

(Izzat zo?)

((Did someone re-invent the wheel?))

(((Indeed, we 'don't get out much', here. But the reasons why we don't, continue to prove out. Are there failures to explain everthing in Einstein's theory? Even flaws? Of course.)))

Please, let me know when the politics of science was - or ever will be, ex parte...

Until further notice, aren't Einstein's 'old' theories of light and gravity, yet to be 'out dated'? Is there a new foundation established in modern theoretical physics, displacing Einstein's improvements on Newton's improvements on Kepler's improvements on Galileo's improvements on Tycho Brahe's instrumental imrovements on Copernicus' improvements of Giovanni Bruno's improvements of Aristothenes critique on Aristotelian thought?

(That we haven't been told about - aren't 'caught up on'?)

Word is, Einstein stole all of what preceded him from all of those who formed a chain of evolutionary progression, and then I, in turn, stole Einstein's Relativity...?

There's a revolution going on in physics?

(Is it one of constipation, an unprecedented laxative, or perhaps an oscillating combination of both? Sort of like the trots, stultified by New Age - 'upbeat' - tentatively potty trained, bi-polar, ego syntonic catatonia? That is to say, is reality determined - suspended - by an undeniably colorful tangle of indecipherable equations and/or vocabulary? Is today's scientific kitchen overtaken by the culinary JOY OF SPIN-DOCTORING? What was P.C. for partly cloudy, evolved to P.C. for personal computer, is now peaked out - for the time being - as PC for politically correct...? Soon to be overtaken by PC for Philological Catatonia?
((B.S.. Like Bkparque's Plagiarisms is (supposed to be?) the thematic dominant paradigm of this particular thread/forum; perhaps I haven't taken that into full consideration?))

(Is The New Gravity: Is The 4th Dimension, really real? Or has the clever author merely built his theory around reality, so no one can tell the difference?)

(Can we talk?)

((Is anyone here, or there?))

(((Anyone at all?)))

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins