Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Consession.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith N. Tullis on May 31, 2004 15:23:02 UTC

O.K., you got me there; I didn't realize you were going to The Plank Length. I would have phrased things a bit differently. Or perhaps I mis-understood what you ment in the first place.
Paragraph 3 I'm in complete agreement with.
Ahh yes- - - The cosmological constant, how juvinile to forget. I am batteling a age related brain thing. I won't be able to relate "anything" I've learned in a few years. Sorry. "You are correct".
The math was always a challenge since I was young. I've struggeled with it. My conceptual abilitys are much better. It is good to finally meet someone from a higher level in forums like this one. I will go to the library and look at the books you have pointed out. If not too involved, I will check them out. I will look at the link but I Studied most of that. As I said, what I said "earlier" was an eronious statement.
If you have a full and complete knowledge of calculus and above then I would like to ask something.
Would you be willing to try to find some answers for me "if" they intriuge you as well? This expanding universe thing, dark matter questions and "The surrounding environment before the creation of matter". I wonder if the three are intertwined? I invision some undeniable connection between the expansion of the cosmos, Reguardless of wether Omega is 1 or not, and the energys present in a pre-matter world. What occured there may be the driving force today. I read a quote, "Things are as they are because of the way they were". It's stuck with me for years.
If I've interested you whatsoever, I'll get more involved with my statements and questions. Your more than welcome to point out things that are simply not plausable. Your invited to steer my direction when results demand. Hardly "Any" scientific project ends up with the search and results that the project began with.
As I said, my conceptual skills are very good. I feel left behind because I don't comprehind the formulas and equations.
To everyone else: If brian,- - Or Bruce, - - hech I forget already, is not interested in helping and you might be, please write
L8R
--"After all is said and done, "Gravity Rules".--

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins