Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Gen Rel

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith N. Tullis on May 28, 2004 23:41:19 UTC

your right. most of what you responded to makes little sense to anyone who has not majored in physics. Like myself. I don't do equations and from what I've read in these threads I don't think you'll find very many here that can either. In a forum like this he needs to simplfy things for the masses. Don't be fooled by those who can hide inadiquit abilitys in seemingly complcated equations. If it doesn't make any sense, be skepticle.
My advice is you need to move on in your quests. Read some Hawking, Rees or perhaps Brian Green. you mjght even begin your search with Newton. I know it sounds boring but the better grasp you have on the roots of physics the easier it will be for you to develop the conceptual abilitys necessary to answer your own questions.
Good Luck!!
L8R
"After all is said and done, "Gravity Rules."

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins