Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Central Bulge In Blackhole

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lyle Waymire on August 16, 2003 07:38:16 UTC

I would propose ,first assuming that Steven Hawking hasn't already thought of it already,that in the center of black holes (actually spanning the entire opening of the hole),is a bulge,a dome,that varies in heighth(heighth is proportioal to the size of the hole).As the hole grows,the bulge would eventually become a kind of raging,screaming mountain that tears matter as it enters the hole.
Or so went the dream.I do believe Steven talked of a bulge.I dreamt it.And it does rage!Screams!
Reminds me:I don't think dark matter will be detected,or if it really exists,at least in this dimension.Since we really don't know where blackholes spew thier stew,maybe the dm is 'out there' with the rest of the stuff;a continual 'reburp' of digested stuff;maybe dm just doesn't exist!if a 'rotating universe' is at play(check my idea in last nights'post)
'pondering....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins