Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
At Least I Can SPELL "kidding".

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Leesa on June 15, 2003 04:25:36 UTC

Yeah, that's right. At the end of your epistle. So take that jab and run with it Mr. Paranoia.
Is it wrong to be silly? You say it like it's a bad thing. Is it a sin? A crime perhaps? The world is - regrettably - filled with people who take no time to be silly.
And the whole "unreal" thing. I AM being real - I asure you. I haven't written a single statement I didn't mean. That and the fact that I'm this way in real life.
Oh yeah, and why are you always railing on Yanniru? You are obsessed man! Since you took the liberty of actually counting the insults he threw at you, and then tallied your own, I took the liberty of counting the letters you draw up statistics on Yanniru to condemn him and found that it was roughly around 13% (ok, that was an estimate - and even possibly a guess) and you know what conclusion I came to? I didn't. That's right. You heard me.
I only turn my braincells on to benefit - wanna guess? - ME. I don't have to draw a conclusion about you because I don't care to. And while the rest of you think up what you're going to write next to the person who just slammed you and thereby excercise the freedom of speech you enjoy, I'm doing something I like to call: excercising my freedom of silence.
I feel like writing a song. Bye bye now.

Lysithea

p.s. I will give you one semi-jab though Whomi. You are a Worm. Now go listen to some Pink Floyd.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins