Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Another Wrinkle Is That

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on April 27, 2003 14:20:42 UTC

massive objects dropped at different times also fall at the same rate. it is very strange (anti-intuitive) i must admitt.
it is exactly phenomenon such as this (apparent anomolies to the human mind) that should trigger "red flags" and give us all cause to pause and think deeper.
other examples of such phenomenon would be, the constancy of the speed of light, quantum mechanical tunneling, entanglement and the double slit experiment its self to name a few.
there are some interesting discussions going on in the God/science forums currently with respect to these "red flag" issues and science.

at least now i'm beginning to understand why my basketball does not allways go through the hoop when i tell it to, apparently the poor thing is to confused to know what to do :)

more on basketball
later

tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins