Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Big Bang

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Stupid Person on March 17, 2003 12:53:50 UTC

i think black holes are powerfull enogh they can cluster and center and in spiral galaxcies and when two galixies colide they even out and become larger then so one and so on all matter exists and reforms and eventaully comes together into a single point where the power is so great that time is reformed because of matter and in the center time is was and never will be a black hole i belive is time travel not because its a wormhole or dumb Language Removed like that but because it is so powerfull it exceds time and before you could make it there it wasnt there and all matter reforms and only could exist where time stands still they are eternal and when its all together everything is as it was in the last begining and everythig reforms as it was perfectly in the void of space because everything is matter and the energy is the same at that one point no matter which why it`s turned a void is a void.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins