Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Think I Found A Grayhole!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Travis on January 21, 2003 18:47:29 UTC

I haven’t actually seen it, but I've seen the effects of it. It seems to be attracted to the rotating bin and static-electric charge created in my dryer. It’s not strong enough to suck up anything other than my socks, and deposit them on god knows what planet. Somewhere in the universe there is an alien creature that we wouldn’t even consider half-intelligent wandering around with one of my kids Dumbo socks on. I think I may also have some other-end-of-the-spectrum beigeholes in my house. They seem to collect underneath my sofas and only seem to be powerful enough to leave large amounts of dust there, and occasionally someone else’s socks.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins