Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login
Can't connect right now, try later.

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Big Bang, Black Hole

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan J. O'Hara/">Alan J. O'Hara on February 7, 1998 10:58:46 UTC

Alan J. O'Hara PO Box 2156, St. Thomas VI 00803, 809-774-8525 e mail To Big Bang: I have just joined the internet and am more than amazed as to it's potential. The following is a both a synopsis of a treatise I've just completed and description my position as an amateur scientist and author. I am looking for someone to both critique it and assist in publishing. It can be provide on CD or printout. It has been registered with the Library of Congress. As a child brought up and surrounded by things natural in the north woods of Canada, (I'm now a U. S. citizen) the question of where all the rocks and minerals of Earth came from was continually impressed upon my developing mind. That was followed by, when lying on the grass at night, observing the wonderment of the planets and stars; is there an end to them; how far away do they extend; is there a beginning and an end to time and space? The answer to those burning questions stayed with me through my evolving life; childhood, teenage, school, World War 2, marriage, working long hours, children, and now grandchildren. During those enjoyable, but extremely time consuming years, I always found a bit of time—usually after everyone had gone to bed—when there was time to think—undisturbed. For over twenty five years I plotted and recorded—by pen, paper and file card—my thoughts on/and data gleaned from hordes of scientific magazines and hard covered books, everything relevant to my cosmological and earthbound quest that crossed my path. Then with the advent of computers, and the explosion of both earthbound and space scientific revelations I began to put both my cosmological house and theories in order. The end result (actually never-ending) has been a unique set of original theories covering the origin and evolution of our universe, all the way from a time before the big bang—a time when there was no matter whatsoever in the space occupied by the big bang pill or the following universe. That system is accomplished utilizing Einstein's equivalence of mass and energy theory, E=mc2, mass can be converted to energy and energy can be converted to mass—as done daily in particle accelerators. Apparent empty space was not really empty, it contained energy—the flip side of matter. The primordial conversion is not from energy directly to hydrogen atoms, but rather is from energy to singular fundamental primordial particles, and then through comprehensible physics to the components of hydrogen atoms, and then using atomic building blocks to all elements of the universe. Insofar as comprehending matters of time and space: The theories call upon evolutionary deficiencies in the present state of development of the brain of man. The term LOBES Lack Of Brain Evolution Syndrome, has been invoked. The human brain has evolved over time. Homo Sapiens could never have conceived of the atom bomb. Aspects of the natural world that were considered miraculous a few generations ago are now thoroughly understood in terms of science. So what's to consider that matters of time and space may not be thoroughly understood by our distant descendants. To put my mind at rest, at least for the present, the theories propose that the universe as initially created is a bubble in the cosmos, (Kosmos Infinitus as used in the theories). The bubble has a finite time of birth—15 billion or so years ago. It contains a finite volume of space—to the edge of the universe. Whereas the Kosmos Infinitus as the name implies is infinite in all aspects, containing only energy—beyond my comprehension. Therefor—if I confine my thoughts concerning time and space to the universe they are comprehensible, but in the Kosmos Infinitus they remain incomprehensible. So science rather than fight or invent theories to circumvent their LOBES should sit back and wait for the inevitable. Well not exactly sit back—keep plodding ahead, while still giving evolution a chance. I'm amazed how it has allowed my mind to be at rest. The theories then follow on through the evolution of primordial virgin stars come galaxies from initial conversion of pockets of Kosmos Infinitus energy to matter, on to the evolution of individual huge stars, their nova's and supernova's from which nebulas of old shattered and newly created elements evolve to huge numbers of smaller stars and star systems, some complete with solar systems. Every bone and atom in your body and mine was at one time part of one or more distant stars! The theories do not stop there: The origin and evolution of our Solar System is traced back with complete continuity along with detailed accounts of events which shaped the physical Earth complete with tectonics and lifeforms is covered in understandable detail. All of which is based on pure sound physics, without any hokus-pokus or religion. What you've just read only skims the surface of the theories, there are hundreds of original thoughts presented, even these have only been skimmed over, no doubt leaving you with questions—that can be answered. Your first and obvious question is; if the theories are all that good; why am I writing to you? Over the past 40 years I have sent copies to and tried to correspond with almost 200 scientists and scientific organizations around the world, all of which have either been returned unopened or not responded to at all—as such I feel totally invisible! I could say that I qualify for the Guinness Book of Records for the most rejected manuscript ever—except—in this case the manuscript has never been rejected because it has never been read. There's hardly a day goes by that I do not come across some item that has science baffled—of which the answer lies within my manuscript. I have become just about exhausted, physically, mentally and financially. Here I have the answers to many of the most perplexing questions of cosmological and earthbound science ever; questions that have plagued the community forever; and simply because I am not a man of letters, I cannot get anyone to listen. Thus I am crying out for help! I have become so frustrated at times that I've come close to taking all of my printouts, disks and notes out into the yard, dousing them with gasoline and jumping into the inferno myself! Thus as stated in the beginning, I'm looking for both professional criticism and publishing help. Sincerely. Alan J. O'Hara.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins