Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Robertson Is A Nutcase: Signed Bkparque

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian Kirk Parquette on January 2, 2003 21:40:48 UTC

Well I see the astronomy net is back up and running, this is good to see. Gone are the google cache listings, and several of the messages I have posted, amongst one that I am searching for is where I apologize to the world for ever helping and hosting KB ROBERTSON A.k.a KBR.
There are to many things to list , so ill just mention a few. I kicked KBR out of my website where I was hosting his papers http://www.geocities.com/bkparque because he was leaving wacked out messages on my voicemail complaining about victor a person who hangs out in my bbs, so i erased victor(who has done nothing wrong and also accused by kbr of plagiarism) then proceeded to kick kbr out also. he then left more wacked out messages on my voicemail trying to convince me to leave his work on my website(where i was hosting him for free), then threats. followed recently by accusations of plagiarism, then astronomy net shut down there system. Personally by the way KBR has trreated me and others, i believe he is trying to start some type of cult, refer:his behaviour on the net and particulary in delphi system. he is notorious for threatening people with lawsuits ect, only the bbs sytems dont realize what there dealing with is a wacko, with a mail order chaplain license and refer: He isnt even part of the VFW in santa cruz, they kicked him out for acting like a wacko, so then he puts the pedophile label on people refer: kbr accusing brian of murdering women and children in his website then removing it when called on his actions, Im starting to wonder if hes connected to the raelians cult. lies and deceipt is the KBR way, im a witness to that fact. refer:-clones?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins