Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And So Is This

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on November 26, 2002 03:59:35 UTC

I felt Nicholas' response was odd, since all
the insulting words in the post he cited were
his own words, not my own. What do you think,
Duane? Have you looked at the posts? The
words with the links were cut and pasted from
Nicholas' own posts at the links cited.

In that post, I only called Nicholas a gentleman and astronomer. Nicholas, I am only 20 years your senior and wish you success in life. I have seen that some of the unfairness in life leads to a certain percentage of persons becoming hypocrites.
We have a responsibility to choose our opportunities carefully. I hope I have not wasted
my time in the long run discussing things with you.
I have tried to be fair with you and gentlemanly too. There are strong arguments in the other direction that can be made in this discussion.
It is a confusing road to informational integrity. We experience informational adversity and informational temptation.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins