Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Duane

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on November 24, 2002 07:11:52 UTC

Mike is trying to say that I am Nicholas (untrue) and Yaniru is Bruce (also untrue). If you are confused, don't be. Mike is in all likelyhood mentally ill and probably belongs in an institution. I imagine that he's already been classified as 'borderline' and has refused to take his lithium (which he has acknowledged since these drugs seem to have unpleasant effects on him). Too bad, but we cannot feed into his mental illness any further. It is best just to ignore him. I've looked around, and it seems that most philosophical sites suffer damage from mentally ill folks ('trolls'). If we all ignore him and don't read his posts, at least we can continue to discuss issues as we have been doing. I wish so much that mentally ill people did the right thing and take their lithium drugs, but it's not that kind of world.

Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins