Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That's It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Nicholas on November 18, 2002 02:08:05 UTC

"One thing I have learned here is that no matter how creative the insults are, it does not perform any useful service."

The only reason people start responding this way is because YOU do not respond to reason. You ignore all reasonable objections and refuse to do any math. You have yet to give any quantitative predictions for observations or even any observable qualitative predictions. I'm convinced you just enjoy wallowing in your own ego. I find it somewhat hard to believe that you don't recognize the flaws in your arguments, I suspect you just ignore them. Go ahead and waste your life, I'm done trying to stop you. I just now realized that the only reason I bother to argue with you is that I feel sorry for you.

Go ahead and post your ridiculous theories. I don't care. I think I'm just encouraging you by responding to them. I will continue pushing forward in my life and achieving something. You can.....well.....do whatever it is you do. I hope you do something that has value. People like Edison and Einstein were geniuses. You, sir, are a simpleton with a very large ego. Worst of all, you are just one among many other simpletons, each with their own private delusion. Maybe one of them is actually a genius, but it sure as hell isn't you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins