Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Aetherphobia

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 16, 2002 15:44:29 UTC

There have been many revolutions in history, and in science in particular. Relativity was one of these. And people rebeled against it. They were afraid of it. One guy kicked a stone to "...refute it thus". One guy slammed a sliding blackboard across to refute it. But Relativity prevailed, even tho' Classical Physics had accomplished so much.

And Relativity has accomplished much.

Conventional Physics, Relativity, Conventional Cosmology and Quantum mechanics must be given their due. They have impelled research, and fueled the enthusiam for discovery. The precision of the raw data being generated today, is really beyond the comprehension of people not involved in performing the work.

There is nothing to fear in the next coming revolution, because we will all be part of it. We lose nothing but our errors, and we'll all gain a greater understanding. And it will be almost totally pain free. The disturbing paradoxes, anomalies and non-intuitive explanations will be gone almost in an instant.

The tremendous amount of work that we have all put into learning physics, will not be lost. There is no threat of loss. All of the learning will quickly and easily simply convert to the physical reality of Aether Physics.

This includes all that is attributed to Relativity. The equations of Relativity simply have transferred the properties of waves to bodies of matter and time. It takes only a moment to put them back.

I claim no special position in this. My work is an extension of Classical Physics, that's all. and I have benefited very much from Einstein's work.

Michelson and Morley put together an experiment that was fatally flawed in one sense, but in another sense, my discovery of the compression / extension of waves has allowed me to go back to their experiment, and discover new things from their generated data, and their ideas about it.

Without Michelson, Morley, Einstein and Hubble, I would not have had the necessary information to do my work, even tho' I disagree with them on their conclusions.

In no way is this an Old West shootout where I'm trying to prove I'm a faster draw than Einstein.

No one criticizes Ptolomy. No one puts himself above Ptolomy. In fact his illustrations are still published and revered as a part of our history, almost holy ground we've passed over on our seeking of the Holy Grail.

Relativity replaced some of Newton's very significant work, yet no one would ever think of diminishing Newton because of it.

Our next mandatory step is to resolve the energy crisis, hopefully by inventing ways to capture the energy of: call it what you will: Zero-Point-Energy, or my Power Waves. The environment is haemorraging life force.

The industrial/commercial/political/scientific hierarchy is dependent for its wealth, power and prestige, on maintaining the system as is, until the final fatal collapse.

I am not anti-establishment. It has gotten our wonderful society to this marvelous level of understanding in both technology and philosophy.

The people now at the helm are the very same ones that must be the Fathers and Mothers of the next Great Age of Mankind. They are the ones who must institute our mid-flight course corrections. They are the Captains of our Ships.

We still have a long way to go. We have the power to destroy ourselves, or take the next "small step, which is the next giant leap for mankind".

I have had to open my mind to the possibility of Relativity being correct, and recognize that a lot of very brilliant people believe it is correct. Relativity found Classical Physics lacking in some aspects. The world did not collapse because of the switch to Relativity. No one lost his job. In fact people got the Nobel Prize for aspects of it.

Aether Physics is merely an extension of Classical Physics, Relativity and today's Conventional Physics. It is not a replacement, even tho' for the sake of definition, it is lablled as such. And yes there are some adjustments to be made, but they are not like radical surgery.

So when I say that the coming switch to Aether Physics will open up fantastic new opportunities for Nobel Prize competitions, new books, and new technologies including superluminal space travel; first of all, it is not a switch like the work has been ruined, and we have to throw everything into the trash and start over again. On the contrary; we continue straight on from the point we are at right now.

And secondly, you are the people to make this next great leap.

Introspection is sometimes scarry. Course correction requires the recognition of error, a new plotting and expenditure of fuel.

But it is the pruned shrub that grows the most beautifully in the garden.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins