Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Bruce...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 14, 2002 12:35:23 UTC

It's OK to be wallowing in your slough of despondency. Just try your best to keep up, and eventually you may be declared one of the Fathers of the Real Physics, as you start to contribute.

Understand that Relativity put Theoretical Physics upside down and backwards, and all I'm doing is turning it rightside up and forwards.

The information you already have in your head is directly applicable. It is not to be discarded, but merely rearranged.

You reject my Shrek analogy now, but my techniques are rather insidious, and cannot be defended against. I am winning your mind by osmosis. As you actively and angrily reject the Shrek analogy, it is burned into your mind forever.

I remember one Halloween when I wore a Freddy Kruger mask, along with a sweat shirt that said, "Reassuring Hugs, Ten Cents". People still remind me about it.

It's called "oxymoron". You should be able to generate something witless out of that.

Lots of Love, Ray.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins