Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Oops Re Weight Generation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 12, 2002 21:21:54 UTC

Please see Topic 68, just added to my website. In doing research for Dick's challenge (Superstrings forum) re: Accelerated Particle Energy, I have discovered that all individual waves are laminar, never turbulent (so I say).

It is the random addition of waves that creates apparent wave turbulence. But it is actually the wave medium that is turbulent, not the waves. And this is seen when a wave exits the confused area, and is seen to be still laminar.

However, it may seem still disturbed. This is because; contrary to the formula that relates wavespeed and frequency as a constant;- in fact wavespeed alters slightly with frequency (wavelength).

Then what happens, as on a lake, many waves of different frequencies travel parallel course, and at different speeds. They are quite readily seen as transiently adding and nulling according to positional relationships. Pick a wave crest and follow it along at the general speed of the waves; it will be seen to "magically" disappear, becoming a flat spot or trough.

In researching laminar/turbulent flows and flowmeters, I discovered that: "the differential force across an orifice plate being proportional to flow squared", does not hold for laminar flowmeters. The relationship is linear.

But then I discovered a simpler, and actually more obvious relationship that I missed the first time. Sorry about that.

During fissioning of the uranium atom, it splits into barium and krypton. The total mass of the resultants is less than the uranium, they say. I say weight is lost, not mass.

The two lighter atoms separately expand volumetrically up to more or less the volume of the original uranium, which means the subatomic interstices open up. The diameter of the interstices increases more or less as the diameter of the atom's expansion. But the cross-sectional area of the interstice increases as r^2. This drops the velocity of the Power Wave through the interstices nonlinearly with volume, and the gravity force developed across the atom drops proportional to velocity drop.

Therefore, the barium and krypton are in total, lighter weight than the original uranium atom, the lost neutron being allowed for. And therefore no mass is lost by matter/energy conversion.

The energy emitted is from the snap-release of binding energy.

JR Redbourne's Laminar Wave Law: All waves are laminar, never turbulent.

I'll be putting up a new website Topic on this Laminar Wave bit as soon as I get my rough notes together. But I wanted to get this correction application out now.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2021 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins