Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Then Tell Me..., + A Prediction

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 10, 2002 16:42:53 UTC

This Dark Matter is supposed to be massive, and contains up to 95% of the mass in the galaxy. Why haven't we detected WIMPS and/or MACHOs as with cosmic ray bursts, space probe dust collectors or solar wind? Why doesn't it affect the auroras? Does it follow the distribution of bright matter? If not; why not? If it is more dense within our solar system, then this implies it is following the distribution of ordinary matter, and therefore has the attributes of ordinary matter. I say that if a probe were fired out the north or south pole of the solar system, the same effect would be seen. Does this suggest the spherical distribution of a halo around the solar system, as has been suggested for the galaxy? If so, what are the dynamics of the orbits of the Dark Matter, and why haven't we seen it, when it would be continuously crossing our path, with considerably more mass than the celestial bodies have? Why doesn't it produce collision-drag on observed orbits, instead of apparently causing increased angular velocity?

How does the conventionally-accepted Inflation Energy/Condensation-to-Matter theory get readjusted by a factor of 95% without any red faces, by the mathematicians?

Prediction: I published this some time ago; that all orbiting bodies including asteroids will be found to have a higher angular velocity than expected. Since asteroid orbits for the Earth-orbit crossers seem easy enough to calculate, then this prediction will be confirmed or otherwise very soon.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins