Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Here's Why...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Nicholas on November 5, 2002 20:51:58 UTC

"The only thing I have ever heard in response to my mechanics, is "Supply the math". I have never had anyone actually point out a flaw in my theory."

That's because, in science, it's impossible to prove or disprove anything WITHOUT MATH. Language is imprecise, whereas math is precisely defined. You can say pretty much anything and then when someone argues with you, you just say "oh, well I meant this", unless you use mathematics.

"No one has even ATTEMPTED to show my invalidation wrong, in over 2300 hits on my website. "

That's because, as I said before, most people don't take you seriously. Nobody wants to take part in a long argument about something that's got no mathematical basis.

"The misinterpretation of the MM Exp, is the Primary Premise upon which Special Relativity is founded;"

It's not a premise, it was just the first experiment that we couldn't explain with Newtonian dynamics. We have since encountered countless such experiments, most of which are explainable with relativity and/or quantum mechanics.

Your rambling about energy sources seems rather beside the point to me. I don't see how you can claim a theory is wrong simply because you don't like it. I'm sorry that you want to travel faster than the speed of light, but that doesn't mean that relativity is wrong. We are limited by nature, nature is not limited by us.

"I'm not complacently waiting for the water to rise with my feet stuck in Relativity's concrete boots."

You may have no choice. You can't tell the world what its physics are.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins