Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hmm... Here's What's At Stake.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 5, 2002 20:37:35 UTC

The people I see supporting aether physics, are usually reasonably well-versed in Relativity. And there is a whole Internet full of them. Relativists, on the other hand, do not seem particularly interested in hearing about weaknesses in their theory or alternate explanations.

The only thing I have ever heard in response to my mechanics, is "Supply the math". I have never had anyone actually point out a flaw in my theory. Generally if they attack me, it is with remarks like, "Who do you think you are?", "Clueless nitwit", "knucklehead", etc.

In particular, I have had several agreements on my invalidation of the Michelson Morley experiment, and no opposing attacks. Understand? No one has even ATTEMPTED to show my invalidation wrong, in over 2300 hits on my website.

The MM Exp setup is insensitive to the aether wind even if it does exist.

The misinterpretation of the MM Exp, is the Primary Premise upon which Special Relativity is founded;- that there is no aether. Like it or not, and regardless of proclamations to the contrary, the historical chronology is there.

The MM Exp and Relativity gave us empty space; NOTHING in it.

Now we hear from the professionals about: 1. Einstein said the aether must exist, because e-m phenomena require it. 2. Greene repeatedly refers to the fabric-of-space. 3. Assorted people refer to Zero-Point-Energy; but do not commit to calling it particles, nor waves. 4. Vacuum Energy. 5. Dark Energy. 6. Quintessence. 7. 5th Force. 8. Anti-Gravity at a distance. 9. 3K temperature of space. 10. Curvature of a space full of nothingness, which by definition means: no properties to be curved. 11. Multi-Dimensions as physical commodities existing in empty space. 12. Alternate Universes. 13. Wormholes. 13. On-again/off-again Cosmological Constant. 14. The elusive Hubble Constant. 15. The elusive Dark Matter. 16. No gravity theory. 17. No consistent light theory. 18. Mesons that don't exist in the Standard Model, but are magically created to be conveniently emitted by fission, then immediately "decay" to e-m. 19. "Neutrinos" as with mesons, except they don't "decay", but may or may not have mass. 20. A Top Quark heavier than a gold atom. 21. No rational units of measurement for spacetime. 22. No rational units for the expansion-rate of spacetime. 23. Gravitons that carry the message "come here" from/to massive bodies. 24. Photon particles that have mass only when they're moving, which of course means they can be accelerated to c instantly, and before the photon notices it, and gains mass;- a photon that has no place in the usual atomic nucleus. 25. Etc.

What's at stake: The human race is in a terminal condition, energy-wise. And that pressure is what is largely responsible for the wiping out of flora and fauna worldwide, including our own children who are more and more being born dead;- or worse; with more and more with hideous defects. Bury nuclear waste for 50,000 years???!!! Burn more coal???!!!

Do you think all this discussion is merely academic and forever merely moot?

Relativity is a dead-end!!! If Relativity is true, too bad for us!!! Look at the science magazines today; they have vitually nothing to say about resolving theoretical conflicts, except to send up another GD balloon to look at the CMBR!!!

Check the Internet for Free Energy, Aether Physics, Crank Dot Net. Yes there are lots of kooks out there, but they're not cuckoo about what's at stake.

Look at population growth. And use a little foresight to look past that to when the 3rd World Nations become as greedy consumers as the Western World. Have a good look at China, India, Africa, Central and South America.

You sit there attempting to justify helplessness in the face of impending terminal disaster with your GD Relativity!!! Most of us are young enough to be present for the final collapse.

You notice newspaper is being recycled into toilet paper? Chrome is no longer being used on cars? "Tin" cans are more and more either lacquered or made of aluminum? Homes are built with chipboard? Drinking water is unfit to drink? Bathing beaches are dangerous for bathing? Everyone who wants an A-bomb has one? The Woolly Mammoths really were wiped out a short enough time ago, that they're still edible?

Then screw it!! I have some grandchildren to try to save. I have no more time for people who hide behind their Relativity walls, instead of trying to find solutions before it is too late.

I may be wrong, or I may be right; but one thing is for sure:- I'm not complacently waiting for the water to rise with my feet stuck in Relativity's concrete boots.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins