Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Fission Causes Loss Of Weight, Not Mass

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 1, 2002 20:19:32 UTC

In Flow Meter Engineering, as a fluid flows through an orifice plate, a differential pressure is built up across the orifice. The flow-to-pressure relationship is not linear. Pressure builds up as the square of the flow.

Atoms are generally about the same size volumetrically. This means the heavier ones have much smaller interstices between the subatomic particles.

So we have Uranium fission/splitting into Barium and Krypton, plus (I think) one free neutron, which goes on to cause another reaction. It matters not exactly, because all the products of the reaction have been checked and found to have lost "mass". The mass is said to have been carried away by a "meson" particle, which then immediately "decays" into e-m radiation.

What is important, is that we now have two atoms of lesser density, with a total of about twice the volume of the Uranium atom.

The subatomic interstices (orifice plates) are now considerably larger. The differential pressure (gravity-force) reaction to my Power Waves "flowing" through them, is in total less than the reaction to the Power Waves by the original Uranium atom, because of the nonlinear relationship.

I say that "they" never did an acceleration test to determine mass, just a weight test. I say that if they were to do an acceleration test, the mass would not have changed, only the weight.

I say neutrinos" from fusion reactions don't exist anymore than "mesons".

There are also many other ramifications to this, as laid out in JR Redbourne's General Theory of Universe Structure and Dynamics.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins