Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That Post Fails To Suck Any Knowledge Into The Forum

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 30, 2002 14:40:48 UTC

Jerry wrote:
"OMG, everyone in this forum does nothing but post fruity theories that have nothing to do with real science.... lol
Aether? Tachions? my God people, stop watching Startrek and go to college! lol"

But Star Trek actually does say more about physics than you just did. The only reason I am watching _your_ show here is that you have just obligated yourself to participate. You will have to post about 100 original well-thought ideas on these Astronomy forums if you care enough to redeem yourself. You have until Christmas. Of course, if you would rather go through life Unredeemed in astronomy education...but I can't go on. It's too terrible to imagine.

Do you think Black Holes have any special categories of properties that have not been widely discussed in 2002? I would like to know
what you think.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins