Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Booger? BOOGER?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on October 20, 2002 19:03:09 UTC

Potty mouth. I see you used crackpot 4 times. Just learn it? Up to 2-syllable words now?

The purpose of my expressing ideas in the most infantile way, is to stand the greatest chance of accessing your reality-awareness, and perhaps doing the Jesus/Lazarus thing for it.

I hang my head in shame with my failure. I see you still interpret things that are above your comprehension, as incoherent gibberish, rather than just accepting them as the exciting challenges they are for you.

Start off with Where's Waldo exercises, and work up to those Pick Out The Similar Pictures. OK? Now go to the Find The Differences Pictures.

Next week I'll upgrade you to a greater challenge: the concept of the number ONE. But if you want to do a bit of homework, you can find this stuff on your favourite TV programs.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins