"Please don't make any replies to anything I post."
"Don't post at this forum then."
A decent respect will continue. I offer this explanation.
1) I respect Bruce, though he is anonymous.
2) Anonymous persons should not be allowed to
silence persons who have identified themselves except in cases of immediate public danger.
3) Default protocol is that your demand can only be processed as a request. If the webmaster wants to announce a rule to the contrary, it sets a precedent which clearly leads down a troublesome road. If a person may stipulate on this forum who may NOT reply to their posts, they should have to explain with good
rigor and justice why that is the case.
4) I have no intention of abusing the privilege of responding to your posts. (Btw, when I used *** in the previous posts, I did not have any particular words in mind. And after all, you _had been talking baby talk to me.)
5) You have been very harsh, even rude, to another poster this week on this forum. I recognize the two of you have previously exchanged heat on this forum. You did not order him not to respond. There should be
a consistent standard for disinviting someone to
6) Many months ago, I asked certain persons not
to respond to my posts -- with spotty success -- so I know the road.
I abandoned shutting them out now since my capacity to respond to their quasi-spams increased somewhat. Your request WILL reduce my willingness to respond to your posts, and
I will not try to rub you wrong any more than you do to me, and maybe less..(though a just God will probably favor some of my rhetoric when it is simply fairer).
7) Spam is a two-way street.