Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mr. Robertson Showing His True Colors

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian Kirk Parquette on October 15, 2002 17:36:12 UTC

Well it would seem after 2 years of the great physicist(the one who is computer stupid)(with no degree)(whom stole his material from einstein and others) whom asked me to upload his material and gave it to me on disk because he is stupido more than (no coment) , has no money, lives off the government, hastnt added anything new in physics, and seems to be attempting to start some kind of a cult. Im sorry your hell bent on being big brother, I guess this is the part where you use other people to do your heavy lifting, dont pay them any money, and run your foul mouth. Try taking some computer classes. I dont want your cult inspired madness, I dont want anything from you. Matter effect from the last writings ive read from you , it has led me to believe that i should apologize to the entire world for ever having anything to do with helping you at all, have fun with your gypsy leather and ride Big Brother's chrome three wheeler on down to fire lake Fetish...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins