Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Black Holes Are Nothing At All

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Boggan on October 11, 2002 18:24:53 UTC

Black Holes, are just a void where nothing exists, they seem to be always at the centre of Galaxies....Maybe Centrifugal forces have just thrown all other material out, and left nothing.
I am sure that mathematics could prove this theory.....
The universe must be simple....explainations and theories must be simple.
Too many of us are looking for highly complex answers to questions they cant even ask.
Back to basics....thats the answer..Dont take what you have been taught for Gospel.....they are only other peoples theories.
Like the BIG BANG theory....what absolute Language Removed...
I am definately not a closed minded idiot, but that theory goes beyond my reasoning...
I have talked to so many people who swear by it, that they are blinded to any other research..that's not how a Scientist should be...

Ask yourself this. If the big bang theory is correct, why is there not a 30 billion light year hole at the centre of the universe?

Answers on a post card......please...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins