Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Good Post, Mog

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on October 7, 2002 04:49:49 UTC

But there are other possibilities for gravity. Say gravity is a wave, as LIGO expects, what effect does it have then? If they see a large single wave, what does this imply;- that the general gravity force as we know it is made up of many smaller waves? Coming from where? Saturated omni-directionally?

Of what constituents is the gravity wave composed;- waves of graviton particles?

Were this so, and it has been shown that e-m waves have force, and particles have impact;- then it would seem that any two bodies shade each other from these impacts, and are pushed together by this outside force.

And I will show that this is so; using basic logic and basic physics.

First I'll invalidate the Michelson Morley experiment. Then I will reinstall the aether. Then I will show e-m to be just mechanical aether waves. I will assume, with some justification, that our little piece of the Greater Universe, is a finite ball of aether, off the periphery of which bounce e-m waves. And finally show that any two bodies, anywhere in the universe mutually shade each other, and are driven together.

Having the aether in hand, I'll show that the General Redshift of Starlight is due to simple wave dispersion;- not Doppler, or Expansion stretching the "photons" in flight. From this it can be assumed that the universe is most likely in stable orbit about its own center of mass, exactly as are our solar system and galaxy.

I'll show legitimate reason to see the aether as a continuous, taut-elastic fabric. Having done that, I'll show that all e-m waves eventually wave disperse down to the Ultra-Low, Fundamental RESONANT Frequency of the Aether, below which the wavelength cannot further elongate.

These I call Power Waves, because (I say) they supply the energy for developing Gravity Force at the Quantum Level, the energy for Internal Heating of Celestial Bodies (resulting in billions of years temperature stability), the energy for the Auto-Ignition of Proto-Stars, and the Differential Wave Field (Sun shadow) within which the Earth rotates generating its magnetic field.

I'll show that these e-m Power Waves penetrate Black Holes and recontitute Helium into Hydrogen, thereby making our universe essentially immortal. I'll show that our universe is most likely infinitely old from the human perspective, and likely to go on forever as a Perpetual Motion Machine.

Because gravity force is caused (I say) by e-m waves, then it acts at c.

But even using Power Waves as a Prime Motive Force for starships, I'll show that Superluminal Warp Drive is VERY possible using opposing vectors.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins