Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Black Hole And Time Travel

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by James Kim on July 25, 2002 19:49:33 UTC

hello i'm the new user and i wanted to write something down.

In the universe, the fastest thing is the light right? how about this if black hole could suck up the light then, isn't it faster?(because we could go over the time and reach in the future faster then normal time flowing.)
we all know that we could travel time if we can go faster then light. i think the time travel is that you just go fater than the light so that you can go to the future. the light is the fastest then the time could not flow faster then the light so we if we can go faster then light we could go and see the future.

and for the past time travel, you guys all know that the universe is expanding as same speed as light. so what if the universe is shrinking? all the things could happen in the world will work backwords.(we are going to the past) what i'm saying is that the time and light is going this way -------* but what if we can go faster then light and time and come back

^
( )
------*-----* like this then would it be possible
to go past?
and if the gravity could increase infinitely then (like black hole) we could use it for time travel. It is impossible to use other fuels because when we go to the speed of light, our mass would be infinite.

so we could use black hole to time travel. if our body can support the gravity then we could use black hole to go faster then light and go to the past or the future. or we could transport our body to that place rather than support the gravity

and what if the time travel is possible and we went back to kill your parents to not to exist?
well it is really tough question because we never did it but we could guess. if you go past and did something that could changed the future and comeback, i think nothing will change, because as soon as you kill your parents you could not be exist therefore you could not kill your parents. so that world would go to the other demension or something and the world that we lived in would not be changed at all
---------* my world
\
\
* the other world.
it is the only way that we can explain if the time travel is possible then how come no one from future come and tell us something? because as soon as the future people came in the world will go to the other place not our world that we live in right now. well there are lots of other theories explaining this but i think this one is most reasonable.

we all know it's not possible right now but may be 1000 years later. when gallelio said that the earth rotate the sun, or when some people say we human could fly, others all said that they were crazy but we did it. i think hoking said that there are 11 demensions in space and we know 4 of them and scientist said that they could be able to fiure out other 7 within 10 years. we could have more information about black hole and may understand it with the timetravel. oh i think i read some user wrote if we could use our brain fully then we could understand the blackhole well i don't know but even though we use our brain fully we still have something called common sense and black hole requires break the common sense break the phisics laws. all we are saying here could be stupid but later on it could be the theory that future people may prove it. so we just cannot say it's right or wrong we all have our thought and sometimes the science needs something stupid.

i'm the foreign student in U.S so some part could not make sense. i apologize for that and i apologize the my writing is really long. well i appreciate if you just try to argue and pick up the weak parts. thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins