Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Best Place To Submit A Theory For Review?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Tom Fuchs on March 16, 2002 01:56:33 UTC

I am putting together a theory that I hope will be of great interest to physicists and astronomers. It is an extension of relativity theory. Although I am neither a physicist nor a mathematician, I plan to make a polished logical presentation and wish to submit it to the best places; i.e. the ones that physicists use to vet their work. Does anyone have ideas on what places (journals, sites, magazines, etc.) are appropriate other than this forum of course? Or links to info? Also any thoughts on what I might be up against, in terms of getting a review considering I have few relevant credentials. Thank you very much.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins