Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Opinion Of Gravastars

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on March 15, 2002 02:28:54 UTC

My wife does not say I am one of the intelligent ones, but I will take a crack. 'Repulsive' space, as you call it, is as exotic now as
relavity was 100 years ago. We don't exactly know what it is, but we know when we see it. We will have experts about truseverything far away and not able to disprove.
As recently as 1900, a high-ranking catholic priest burned Mendel's papers, reducing their readability. Yet one was true, the other not.
This would depend on your
If there are two sides in the gravastar, as you say, then one must be inside and one outside, or up and down. There is no other way for objects of more than two dimensia are only two sides.
For space to be anything at all required the things to exist which we say, in special conditions, warp space. Although I am not one of the most intelligent ones, I know this much.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins