Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Antigravity

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Steve Campbell on February 23, 2002 09:29:46 UTC

A way to produce "antigravity" would be to produce gravity 180-degrees out of phase with a localized G-field, this would nullify the localized G-field, check out the experiments of bruce depalma(do a search on the web, he was an m.i.t professor) he conducted some interesting experiments with rotational masses and discovered time as well as gravity altering effects.
Also there was a guy by the name of watson if i remember correctly who patented a device which would produce a subtle change in G.
Seems to me factors such as mass and rotation certainly tie in with gravitation, james clerk maxwells original EM theory may be another clue, his theorys were simplified by O. heaviside and hertz ,they through out alot of the good stuff and the result is the restricted physics everyone accepts like holy scripture.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins