Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
In And Out Of A Black Hole

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brett McCluske on January 5, 2002 18:34:05 UTC

hi im a photon please follow me on a wild ride into and back out of a black hole. let us begin in normal space as you should feel comfy here being familiar with it and all. Stay close now because time seems to be changing here as we aproach the event horizon of the black hole, this is a really nice one it has the exact same mass as the Milky Way gallaxy! now in normal space the speed of light is the speed limit for just about everything but as we penatrate now by falling into(penatrating) the event horizon all the laws of phisics change because we are no longer in normal space its so dense and hyper in here its hard to tell whats going on but fear not we wont be here forever, I got a confirmation that someting amazing is about to hapen! I can tell by the excitement picking up in here that the black hole is now being acted upon by two new forces, they are angular acceleration and tidal force. We must have been in here for a while because the black hole is now aproaching another black hole, Im told it has the same mass as this one does. Lets see what happens next. The two black holes are not on a direct colision course that rarly happens, rather they are begining to orbit one another around a central axis. Now dig this both black holes have enoughf gravity to restrain light their gravitational power is therefore capable of accelerating things faster than light within their event horizons, whats more if we consider and ad to this the angular acceleration the two black holes are exerting upon each other the two black holes will soon be orbiting one another at a speed of about 10 times the speed of light around a central axis with their event horizons just barely touching each other. Can you see how this is hapening now look at how the black hole is foot ball shaped now rather than sphearical. Here we go hold on tite! using the gravitational power of the second black hole we now are escaping from the gravitational power of the one we were in, we have to do this at the central axis they are orbiting one another with an orbital period of about 1 second so if we want to be shining oursefs in the direction of earth we have a one in sixty chance of this unless we go now! You blinked! Let me explain what just happened. We came out faster than the speed of light were accelerated around the second black hole and were tossed into normal space agean where we must now follow the speed limit. Behind us is a Pulsar flashing once every second and in front of us is the earth, Wasnt that neet?!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins