Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Some Questions About Physics

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Abhijit Brijlal Patil on December 24, 2001 13:43:03 UTC

Respected Sirs and Madams,

I am giving below some questions. I request you to answer these questions.

(1) What is the origin of mass?

(2) What is the origin of charge?

(3) "Mass" of proton is about 1836 times mass of electron.
Still magnitude of +ve and -ve charge is same. Why?

(4) Physics says that charges communicate with each other through electromagnetic waves of "virtual photons".
Has ever been these "virtual photons" been detected? Imagine one trillion light years long rod in space. If we move on end, the other end will move at exactly same moment. How does the communication between electrons at one end and electrons at other end takes place at exactly same moment?

(5) If the magnitude of charge on electron and proton is same, then they must communicate with each other through electromagnetic waves of definite frequency.
What is that frequency?

(6) How exactly electromagnetic waves from electron "attract" proton and vice-versa? How does electromagnetc waves from electron to electron and proton to proton repel each other?

(7) How does one magnet communicate with other magnet?

(8) What exactly gravity means? Has ever been "gravitons" detected? And how exactly this attraction through gravitons takes place?

(9) What is the exact nature of elementary particle? What does this elementary particle contains? Whatever it may be, what keeps it together?

(10) Where from matter came? In other words, what was the cause of Big Bang?

I believe, basic answer to all these questions is "density of space". Density of space is associated with every photon. Density of space around one photon attract another photon and vice-versa. This is the origin of mass. And in elementary particle, photons are revolving around density of space. Gravity is nothing but density of space and magnetism is another form of density of space. Charge does not exist.

Thank You Very Much

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins