Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Expanding Or Evolving

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harry on October 26, 2001 00:10:56 UTC

i cant find much here to build on. first when we say the energy expanded from a place or point we refer to the line of convergance from the motions we measure. when we say it was traveling through nothing then we can no longer understand what we are traveling through. what was before the universe is beyond and is here also. who has proven that the universe displaced what is their? this is a bad paradime to assume displacement. i would ask what energy moved all matter to energy. i would see that gravity, prior to the bang was there. what else?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins