Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Peter

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Peter Sanderson on September 5, 2001 18:45:14 UTC

Hi Mark,you evaluate me very well,no offence taken my friend,and I would not knowingly give any.My point was concerning the unwillingness of the'trained mind'to accept ideas that do not conform to established theory.Not many decades ago the idea of continental drift and plate tectonics was laught at by geophysists.It took 20 years for them to alter their thinking.On another tack Mark,we are given guidence by nutrition experts,that what we eat is affecting our health.
My side of the coin Mark,is that it is not what we are eating that is important,'tis what we are not eating.Thankyou for your post,put much store by it,have printed it out.Peter

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins