Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Intellectual Oppression

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on August 7, 2001 15:18:30 UTC

This forum has the potential for astonishing discussion, and being very enlightened. It has been destroyed by ignorant, arrogant fools like Alexander, who demand their own right to speak freely, while crushing fresh, timid buds from others. To suggest the universe, including Black Holes, just popped into being without so much as a by-your-leave, is even more ridiculous than positing an intelligent Creator Force. The fact that some peoples' minds are locked into a theoretical universe extending no farther than the walls they can reach out and touch, in no way limits the universe to their perception or imagination limits. That the universe with its Black Hole trinkets might have been created by an Intelligence beyond our current level of stupidity, has not been eliminated by so-called scientists who invent imaginary particles to hold imaginary particles together. Neither has it been eliminated by Cosmologists who posit the theory string of: Originless Singularity, Detonatorless Big Bang, Antithetical Superluminal Abrupt Inflation, Anti-conservation-of-energy Inflation-Slowed-to-mere-Expansion, Pushless Re-Acceleration of Expansion, and finally Death by Star Burnout, Expansion Dissolution and Entropization. The jury is still out on all of this stuff. A thousand ignorant, shouting, murdering peasants proclaiming the evil of people like Socrates and Jesus failed to prove them wrong. It is only a matter of time before the 'experts' bring back the Inquisition, that they so dearly love, to get their rocks off. Where are the smoking brakes from Inflation Slowdown? Where is the push for Re-Acceleration? Is this some kind of a bounce that uses the empty universe as an energy accumulator? Stretching me on a rack to make me confess to the Law of the Big Bang, does not make it real. Even getting it passed by Congress, and force-feeding it to the children, does not make it real. When the Truth is known, I hope I'm still around to shove such arrogance back up the pipe it came from.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins