Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Blackholes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Nick Augsburger/">Nick Augsburger on September 25, 1997 22:38:36 UTC

Black holes are Gravitational Giants. So strong that nothing not even light can escape the force of these monsters. Black holes are believed to warp light, space, and even time. For example: If you were to stand on the edge of a blackholes , and threw a peice of .... anything into it, it would threw thr eyes of you seem to take an internity to reach the center when it is sucks in. Only a for a short time has scientist actually proven the excistence of blackholes. The theroy was started by the mathmatic genis Albert Einstein who use a formula to show the total area that the invisibal giant took.

I know all this because I am a Senior in High School , and have just done a 10 page report on The Danger of Black Holes to Earth. if you need any more info on them e-mail me and I'll Fill you in with all the facts. Hope to hear from you. Nick Augsburger.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins