Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: General Theory Of Universe Structure And Dynamics

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on March 4, 2001 21:58:13 UTC

Obviously you've never worked with your hands. I can fix a problem on my car and be half way to Montreal before any mathematician can work out the problem. Furthermore, I am at the genius level in spatial relationships, fitting things together statically and dynamically. Just how many mathematical computer models do you mathematicians have of the universe, 20? 100? Not one of them has the intuitive ring of the universe simply being in stable orbit about its own center of mass. I'll just bet you have proven mathematically and beyond doubt that the faster something goes, the shorter it gets. I suggest you slow down. It was Socrates who said he had never seen a mathematician who had any wit about him. I have provided the mechanics. I'll leave it to the clerks to fill in the details, as Heisenberg more or less said.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins