Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: To Ray Redbourne And For All

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on March 4, 2001 21:38:45 UTC

Would you believe I spent the better part of an hour answering you, then hit tab, and blew it off into cyberspace? Here we go again, with a shorter version. I'll try to avoid anymore finger trouble. First of all; I like your criticism, it keeps me honest. 2nd, you may have absolute respect for your teacher as being up on the latest theories. 3rd, the term "flat" is as inapplicable to the universe being in stable orbit about its center of mass as it is to the solar system being in orbit about its center of mass. "Flat", "positive curve", or "negative curve" would be applicable only if the universe were really expanding, and had either just enough matter to cause just enough gravity to just stop the expansion, or enough matter to stop expansion and start collapse, or not enough to stop it so that it keeps expanding. But I say it is stable orbit about its center of mass, and so these terms are not even rational. 4th, I have emailed NASA, Canada, Russia, China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden (Nobel Foundation), Poland, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Israel, USA, etc. I have had several agreements that I have indeed invalidated the MM Ex in particular. This has probably triggered a few strokes and heart attacks. Frank Meno agreed with my MM Ex invalidation, but them gave me a hard time for suggesting this validated Einstein. I used only that part of Einstein's theory on relativity with which I do indeed agree. I don't agree with all of his stuff, and state so in my book, along with exactly why. I also disagree with some of Meno's stuff, which being a free country, you may also disagree with me and Einstein too. Halton Arp (book: Seeing Red) also gave me a positive nod, while disagreeing with some of it. He is at the Max Planck Institute fur Astrophysik in Garching, Germany. And I agree that I did commit some blunders in the Issue #6, that he saw. I warn people to think for themselves when they're reading my stuff, and get back to me on fuzzies, ambiguities, typos and outright blunders. But my two invalidations of the main experiments stand solidly, as in Issue #6. The General Theory also stands solidly upon the re-installation of the ether, except I probably have blown it on some details, and I do not have the resources to prove my experiments, predictions amd laws. Is this a big deal? Neither did Einstein. He predicted starlight would be deflected by the Sun, but had no resources to demonstrate it. Napoleon's people did it for him, while they were on an uninvited tour of Egypt during a convenient eclipse. I have never heard of any of Einstein's detractors come up with anything as startling as his predictions that starlight bends in a high gravitational field, or that time runs faster at higher velocities: and have them prove out!!! And this was in spite of the MM Ex leading him astray so that he had to warp empty space to make it conform to observations. He called his invention of the cosmological constant his "greatest blunder", and trashed it. It is now being ressurected by those who still believe Michelson and Morley, instead of Einstein and Redbourne. My book is in fact a companion edition, describing the mechanics to go wit Einstein's math. I feel singularly humbled, honoured and priviledged to carry on the work of these great people. I do not claim perfection, just progress. You can too. Why not? As for this being a small group: spread the word.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins