Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: What I Wrote On The Bus

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Gideon Yu/">Gideon Yu on September 19, 1997 13:25:58 UTC

: To anyone who reads this don't say what a pile of : Language Removed a least not until you've read it and told me : why it is inaccurate as far a the common theories go.

: If a black hole is a core of super dense matter : with a gravitational density of incalcuable dimensions : and the singularity a point where matter similtanously : exists and is detroyed. Then a Black hole is the ultimate : primordial soup is it not. : If a black hole is created by the collapse of a enormous : energy source in which or due to exists a large : gravitational force field.And the subsequent shrinking : and contraction that creates a black hole must be visable : and therfore act as a marker

Matthew- When a star succumbs to the gravitational pull of its own mass, it contracts in a huge explosion called a supernova. These explosions are the "markers" to which you are referring. The blasts are so large, in fact, that they can usually be seen with the naked eye. Supernovae, however, can result in either black holes or neutron stars, depending on the star’s mass.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins