Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Got A Pretty Silly Question Here...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on March 1, 2001 22:09:22 UTC

Dear Sir, The following book includes information on atomic physics. Relativity and Quantum Mechanics are united by a Quantum Theory of Gravity. It is based upon my having invalidated the Michelson-Morley experiment of 1887, and the Non-Skewed Lightwaves experiment. These are the only two indicators in all of physics history, that the ether does not exist. Having re-installed the ether into Theoretical Physics by reverting to pre-MM Ex light-wave theory, ordinary E-M waves have the opportunity to wave-disperse to Ultra-Low Frequency waves, which I call Power Waves. These waves contribute to celestial body heating and are responsible for there being fewer neutrinos from the Sun, than expected from fusion alone. I show how the ether can be warped to focus the p-waves as a source of prime power. This is not appreciably different than the focusing of this energy by static charge, causing "static cling". Starlight is redshifted by wave dispersion, not Doppler. The universe is in stable orbit about its own center of mass. The apparent acceleration of redshifting is due to energy transfer lags through the ether fabric throwing a curve into it, instead of the linear shift that Doppler would give. If interested, the complete work, Redbourne's General Theory of Universe Structure and Dynamics, is available, as a free download at http://ca.geocities.com/rayredbourne 200 pages text and 73 pages technical drawings, 5 MB, pdf format. Enjoy. Ray. rayredbourne@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins