Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Bladesinger

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by MrOKL on February 17, 2001 18:50:18 UTC

Hey there...i still couldnt get an answer...but ive got some suggestions(hopefully it'll be more senseful)

Is it possible that when a photon(i keep typing proton!!) meets a graviton...because both are of totally different "stuff"(both doesnt exist as matter, they are like what u said: intermiediate particles)...such that when they clash...a new product is formed...maybe like quasars...?

ONE BIG QUASAR:
and quasars are the universe in a black hole...when elemental objects get sucked/falls into the black hole...because elemental objects are matter and they are existing in a world of "formed intermidiate particles"...so therefore their protons, electrons, and whatever -tron u have gets jumbled up and churns like those slurpee in 7-Eleven stores...

MANY SMALL QUASARS:
my assumption would be that when ONE photon meets ONE graviton(not ruling out the possibility of many Big quasars)...the result would be ONE small quasar...but because so many photons smash into the gravitons, the result would be many small quasars...when elemental objs fall in, they are "transferred" from one quasar to another...thus making them jumbled up like SLURPEE!

I know im not answerin your question...but i hope at least this gets us somewhere...i hope...

OK I'll Look for it again...but hey!
if u got the answer u MUST tell me okay??

-OKL

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins