Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: World Is Consequence Of Mathematics.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Al Gobeo on February 16, 2001 06:24:44 UTC

Light is a form of energy. It behaves as both particles called "photons" and as very short high frequency "Radio Waves"
Light then has the dubious distinction of acting as both a partial and wave.

Electrons moving through a conductor produce a magnetic field. A conductor moving through a magnetic field produces the flow of electrons, thus creating electricity.

Transmission lines produce Electro-Magnetic Radiation. Which move at the speed of light.
A magnetic field is produced at a right angle to the direction of the transmitted signal. At the same time an electric field is produced at right angles to the magnetic field.

Alex,
I don't think I understand your statement when you say "Electric field of moving with constant velocity charge is different (due to space contraction) then that of the same charge at rest, and the difference is what we call "Magnetic field".

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins