Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Maybe That Would Be True

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 9, 2001 23:39:15 UTC

My suspician is that a heirarchy may exist where each of us have several beings associated with our actions. What they see and/or do is transmitted up the heirarchy eventually arriving at the top- the top god , I guess. So the top god does not attend to every particle but rather delegates responsibility to lessor beings. They are all one god in the sense that the communication of all that is going on is communicated up and down the chain of command.

In this sense we as humans are also part of the godhead, but we are not aware of it.

My intuition is therefore that god is more like management by committee of committees at every level. Just a thought. I too have wondered how a single being could attend to all the details you speak of. But I do not see it as proof of no god.

I have yet to see any proof of no god.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins