Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
By Jove, I Think You've Got It!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on February 4, 2001 02:26:14 UTC

That was written so concisely! Well done!

Ok, so MAYBE it isn't SO.

Especially the part about 'And he made some of us to be confused and to believe in so called Physics just to entertain the others,who are the true believers.' Physics dudes and dudettes and other scientists are not at all confused or wrong, and are to be applauded for delving so boldly and deeply into the unknown of what is tangible.

Yes, i know you were being facetious about the whole thing, but that's perfectly fine because:
a) you not only learn that which is or might be, you were being CREATIVE just then - i've noticed with most folks they're either creative OR study closely what is at hand/available. it's always nice to make the acquaintence of someone who has some of both attributes.

b) your beliefs are your choice; hallelujah for that privilege, and a place in which to express them.

c)it's good to see you have a sense of humor.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins