Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login
Can't connect right now, try later.

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Astronomie What Ever... Please Help Me On What I Said Wrong In There!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Chuck's Brain???/">Chuck's Brain??? on September 7, 1997 19:56:38 UTC

: : on Art Bell Show this morning theoretical physicist from CUNY named Michio Kaku said there is now a theory on what happened prior to big bang.....he said the big bang came out of "nothing" and that there is a physicist who has done the mathematics to prove this....he said theoretically you could initiate a big bang in your basement however it would be the equivalent of an H bomb.....he compared the big bang to the bubbles that occur when you boil water.....he said these big bangs are going on all the time all over the universe

: Hmm... the Big Bang coming from "nothing"? How could all of the matter in the Universe have come from "nothing"? How would get anything from "nothing"? Correct me if I am wrong, but that contradicts the definition of "nothing"!

what is nothing??? and how do you create something out of it? and who says that are universe is big??? maby the "known" universe would be an atom and maby it is the biggest thing we dont know!! but now i am getting to far from the big bang!!! well i dont know how and why but i certnly know that there is 7 dimentions created by the big bang and we are suposto know four witch are 1 2 3 dimentions taht we all know and the and the fourth one would be the time but we are missing 3 ... whats can they be? but it would fill in with the missing mass of the universe?? well any one want to add up i would apreciate

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins