Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Doctordick And Rational Thought

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Al Gobeo on January 29, 2001 00:30:12 UTC

I feel we are here to have fun and enjoy each other’s opinion. We should have respect for each other; remember that not everyone here has the same education, experience or beliefs.

Some people are more logical and rational in their thought, while others are more creative and versatile in their thinking.

When someone takes the time to start a thread or reply to one, they should be given the same respect for their opinion that you want.
If someone wants to toot their own horn, that’s fine.

As far as I’m concerned not everything is science is proven fact. I find it fun to be creative in my thinking and to speculate, since most theories are just that, theory.

I’m not here to prove anyone right or wrong. I just want to share ideas and enjoy reading what others have to write.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins