Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: WAIT A SECOND HERE! MAYBE I'VE GOT SOMETHING!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by David W. Anderson on January 12, 2001 20:38:42 UTC

I do not that that the speed of light is constant. Light slows down when passed through water. Black holes are not really my things. The speed of light and it's intensity are. Gravity also plays a key factor in your search. When the Feild Thoery is completed we may all have our answers. We already know that matter and energy are one and the same. Electromagnetic force sets up a magnetic feild and a magnetic feild sets up a electromagnetic force all with the aid of motion. Electromagnetic force can also set up light and the other way around. Not much is known about gravity. Is it a feild, curved space or both? Everything flip flops. Where does gravity fit in? It must be the same but so far I know that the intensity of gravity and the intensity of light obey the same law, maybe also the intensity of a magnetic force. Remember that gravity is the key here. Black holes have lots of gravity and affect time around them to the best of our information. What I'm looking for at the moment is the flip flop of gravity and I don't mean anti-gravity. GOT ANY IDEAS?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins