Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Could Someone Help Me Out, Please?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by MrOKL on November 27, 2000 02:55:16 UTC

Negative Aspects of Blackholes...hmmmmmmm.....*thinks*

actually we're like kids playing with a new toy, very excited about it, eager to learn how it operates and what impact does it have on us.

u wont know wat negative aspects it has, until u get cut by the new toy, if someone tells u the toy is no good, like wasting money, u wont care, u're having fun with it anyway.

we're not really playing with the toy, but rather we are looking at the toy, and predicting/wondering how it works...which is rather stupid anyway...

ok enough of that Language Removed, i tot i made some sense anyway, so here we go...

Wasting money(i dont think so!):
why are we spending money on somethin that we cant even use? shouldnt we spend money on the economy instead?

Destroys our universe(recycling thrash can):
it sucks and sucks and sucks and sucks more things into its abyss, as far as i know, black holes may or may not move(not sure about this), but since it sucks things into its hole, it is slowly destroying the galaxy, to allow new things to be created. whether that stands as a plus or minus point its up to you to decide.

Highly Addictive:
when the scientists get so engrossed with the black holes they neglect their family blah blah blah...u get wat i mean man...

ANYWAY, u really got me thinking bout the black hole, i kept thinking about how it operates, never thought about this, perhaps the others can give u a more satifactory answer.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins