Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Center Galaxy Black Hole?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by MrOKL on November 8, 2000 08:31:53 UTC

brace urself...tis gonna be long...

i tot that the galaxy rotates around the black hole just like the way the solar system rotates around the black hole.

there isnt any good involved really....maybe it simply eats our thrash and recycle it in its singularity.

if the black hole isnt here...then perhaps our galaxy would have so much thrash that in years(millions/billions/more)...our galaxy would look like ur thrash can...cept that they are in atoms form.

perhaps what black holes do is that they fix our positions in space by using their gravity like how the sun does.

the fate of our solar system is simple, the sun would explode in a supernova(am i using supernova correct here?)...and the solar system would turn into stardust while the sun becomes a "white dwarf".

what i think would be the black hole would suck the whole bloody galaxy into itself then explode "someday", if they ever do. but the numbers state that our universe is constantly expanding, which might mean this will never happen.

to be exact, we cant be sure what use/effect black holes have on our galaxy/universe. we would take millions of years to find out!! to find out whether black holes affect us, we have to find out how it works. we cant simulate such immense content of gravity, we can only assume and speculate using laws and theories...particularly by linkin existing laws and theories to form a new equation and hopefully we will find out the ultimate of the blackhole...DA SINGULARITY.

most of the speculations here are what happens on the way down...we cant speculate what goes on down there.

ok mike is passed to the next good man.
reason why this forum is so seldomly visited is cos everytime u post somethin...its gonna be long, and we have to rack and crack my brains to answer. so sorry for the wait.

guess what...i got my physics test tomorrow! and *ahem*...i made too many careless mistakes in my math paper...argh. dont think im worthy of posting here...ehehhe....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins